01. Do not disrespect NNJG administration or your fellow players. This includes revealing personal information pertaining to others without their consent.
02. Do not spam in any way. This includes the use of voice-changers, soundboards, and talking over others.
03. Do not advertise anything in any way.
04. Do not discriminate against another player's religion, sex, race, orientation, ethnicity, age, or other aspect.
05. Do not impersonate a player by changing your Steam name.
06. Do not ban evade in any way. This includes using an alternate account when banned to play, and leaving the server to avoid punishment by NNJG administration.
07. Do not ghost. Ghosting is providing information to players, through means other than the standard in-game chat, that could alter the outcome of the game.
08. Do not intentionally go idle in our server in order to gain points.
09. Do not have an uninterpretable name that could cause confusion with game behavior.
10. Do not RDM (Random Death Match). This means either damaging/killing someone without reason, insufficient proof, revenge, suspicion, or hatred.
11. Do not exploit glitches/hacks/bugs in the gamemode. This INCLUDES the Magneto stick/props, and reaching areas only accessible with hands.
12. Do not truce with another player(s) unless all truced players have been proven innocent via traitor tester(available on certain maps), or through other situational means in-game.
13. Do not claim any area in a map as your own. Acting violently upon the notion that you "own" an area is considered RDM.
14. Do not intentionally delay progression of the round as a traitor. This includes camping in an area for longer than 1 minute if you have been identified as a traitor by other players.
15. Do not traitor bait. Traitor baiting is when you intentionally use a gun to randomly shoot near/around another player.
16. Do not false call-out as an innocent. This means exclaiming that a certain player(s) is a traitor without proof or based upon suspicion.
17. Do not force another player(s) to relinquish their weapon(s) for whatever reason.
18. Do not force another player(s) to utilize a traitor tester.
19. Do not attack/kill based on last-seen unless you use a visualizer and it shows that they were killed from the front.
20. Do not attack/kill another player(s) based on NNJG Point shop item(s) that they may currently be in possession of.
21. Do not intentionally commit traitorous acts as an innocent terrorist and/or try to make other players lose karma.
22. Alive checks may only be performed once every 2 minutes at most, and are only officially administered/responded to in text. Being alive and not responding to an alive check after 30 seconds is traitorous.
Alive checks can only be officially conducted at/after the 7:00 round-timer mark.
23. If you are being followed by someone who isn't a detective, you may warn them at least 3 times in text to stop following you before you may attack them. Each warning must be clear, concise, and include the player's name. Warnings must also be given in 3-second intervals. This can also be used in the same fashion for someone who is door-blocking.
24. If you are a traitor and would like to use a Jihad Bomb, you must warn any other traitors in the immediate area to leave in traitor-team chat, and allow at least 10 seconds before you commence the explosion process.
25. You must play the game correctly. If you witness a traitorous action while innocent, you must act upon it by attacking the culprit and/or calling them out.